Thursday 25 May 2017

Impressions from Kristen Kalev



My emotions of this exchange are very positive – except the fact that I have burned all my skin. From this trip I learned that Italian food is the best and the coffee is just amazing.
I stayed in the little farm and I was hosted by Tommaso. The family was very kind and they worried a bit too much. They had 6 cows, 3 dogs and many grass fields. The parents of Tommaso were doing farm work all day. Mainly I saw them making hay. It is very warm there and thanks to it potatoes are seeded 2 months before Estonians do it and the grain is almost ready.
Here was always very warm, even in the evenings and the nature was unbelievably stunning. It felt like Estonia´s midsummer. I was never bored there because Italians are very awesome and we had much to do all the time.
Every evening we had some typical Italian food and wine. All the dishes tasted very good – the only good pizza is in Italy and not to mention, Pasta – the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment