Thursday 25 May 2017

Witten by Angela



Last week in Italy was full of excitement and fun activities. The weather was amazing and people wonderful.
I mostly spent time with my 2 Italian hosts – Joel and Alex. We all stayed in Alex’s home and even though his parents didn’t speak English, it was a pleasure to stay with them. New experience for me was that I had to share a room with Alex’s sister. I have never shared a room in an exchange and it was a bit difficult for me. Luckily, we managed it very well.
The most I enjoyed last 2 days that we spent chilling next to the river and at the Mediterranian Sea. After a long winter in Estonia it was awesome to sunbath and swim in the nature. The whole trip was full of breathtaking views.
I definitely want to visit Italy again in the future and I recommend to students to take part in all the exchanges that are happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment