Sunday 28 May 2017

Mari Liis and Italy



When we arrived to Italy then everybody was very excited. It was so hot outside and we wore too warm clothes. In the bus it felt like we were in the sauna. First day was tiring but we were happy. My family was very friendly and kind. They had very big house.
On the second day we had a trip to Torino. The nature was so beautiful. Unfortunately I felt sick but some hours later it was better. I ate in some pizza restaurant with the teachers. 


In the evening we went to Saluzzo to a bar and had fun together with other students.
Also, we went hiking to a big mountain. The view was amazing on the top of the mountain. I felt freedom and happiness because I reached to the top. 



In my opinion, Italians eat healthier than we in Estonia. They have really big fields and fruit gardens. They only had forests in the mountains and it was a bit strange to me.
For two days we were sunbathing. Firstly, on the river and secondly near the Mediterranian sea. The weather was so good and we enjoyed it very much.
I am happy that I had an opportunity to take part of this exchange project and met these cool people from Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment