Sunday 28 May 2017

Keitlin



The 17th May was starting nice, when we were ready to start our trip to Saluzzo, Italy. The bus rides and plane flights were boring and exhausting but when we finally saw our Italian friends, then all the bad emotions fade away and we ran to hug them. We ate some of their traditional food and then we got to our houses.

I was hosted by Michela and her super nice family. They welcomed me with warm and lovely greetings. Even though her parents couldn’t speak English, then Michela was nice to translate sentences between us. I also loved all of Michela’s siblings and friends, specially her sister Debora who was a very funny and great person.

I got to see so many nice places in Italy, like mountains, which is very extraordinary for us, Estonian people and also other landscapes and city’s which were the most beautiful places that I have ever seen. Also the culture and food were everything! I love pizza and pasta!
I am very happy that I went to Italy and as I promised to my lovely Marta and Michela, I will go back there and enjoy everything again.

No comments:

Post a Comment