Monday 29 May 2017

Kaarel writes



Last week I was taking part of student exchange in Italy. That was my first time taking part in that. So I was a little bit nervous. We went to Italy on 17th May and came back home on 24th May.
Firstly we take a bus to Riga airport. It was my first time travelling with plane and I got cold before that. Many people told me that it’s bad to fly with cold. But after we were in the sky I didn’t feel anything. After we land in Turin there was two Italy boy who bring us to Saluzzo. It was hot day. We meet our hosts and got some food. After that we went home. Home was big and beautiful.
Next day we went to back Turin to see the city. It was very nice and old city place. We got some free time, to buy some food or clothes. 
 




After that we went to big supermarket. That was a boring place, because there was nothing to buy. Then we went home to take some nap. 

In the evening we went out, to see small town where I stayed. 








On Friday we travelled to mountains. That was like 2000 m high mountain. I didn’t go to the top, because I was sick and it was hard to breathe. When everyone was down, we went to have some food in restaurant. That was good food, but I don’t understand how Italy people eat so much and they are all so thin.
On Saturday we went to old school to listen to some Italian people music talent. That was very nice and well played. Later we went to market. There was everything you needed. We got like two hours and later we played some ball games in school. In the evening we went to city party. Everyone was there. We danced a lot and next day my legs hurt so much.
On Sunday we went to BBQ near river. I burned my back and hand. We where there all day. On Monday we went to see the Sea and swim there. That day was hot and it was rock beach so it was hard to walk. That was our last day before we came home.
That was my first and coolest student exchange ever. I enjoyed a lot and I want to go back there. It’s good that we have that opportunity in our school.

No comments:

Post a Comment